The name Ecoso signifies the balance and the dynamic relationship between: ECological, EConomic and SOcial factors.
Ecoso Dynamics is well established to source and process natural raw material, called Harpagophytum procumbens and H. zeyheri, better known as the Devil’s Claw plant.
We ensure that all our products (raw material, tea, and tablets) reach the consumer in an efficient way, which does not neglect ecological or social principles. Sustainability can only be achieved when these factors are taken into consideration.
Ecoso Dynamics aims for the protection and safeguarding of resources, while building a natural and reliable portfolio through innovative product development.
Training programs and consultations on the principles of holistic management are conducted in the commercial, as well as the communal fields in Namibia.
Ecoso strives to serve customers who regard themselves as having the same values as Ecoso, therefore, trusting our sustainable and responsible production process.
Our advantages include:
- Guaranteed long-term supplies
- Superb quality in accordance with international standards
- Ethically traded and transparent sourcing from Namibia and its neighboring countries in Southern Africa
- Guaranteed sustainable harvesting of the raw material
- Full traceability to harvester and area.
Studies have shown that the Devil’s claw product may help you find relief from Arthritis, Rheumatism, back pain, muscle stiffness, Gout as well as digestion problems.
- ECOSO Health Tea
- ECOSO Health Powders and Tablets
- Devil’s Claw INP Ingredients for Export
Raw Material Collection and Processing; Ingredients Supplier; Health End Products Manufacturer; Wholesale and Retail Trade
Contact Person: Gero Diekmann
Phone: +264 (0)81 244 0501